New Contributor Kendra00
New Contributor

Want to see more prepaid call history

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Moderator Vicky

Re: Want to see more prepaid call history

Hi @Kendra00,

My Account provides you with a detailed view of all calls and messages to local, mobile, national, international, 13/1300 and premium numbers. My Account will show the time, date and recipient's number for eligible services until your last bill, If you have a Pre-Paid service this is limited to the last 60 records.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Annon888
New Contributor

Hi Kendra,

Currently cannot view any of my call history for my prepaid account in myaccount. I really need an important phone number. Its actually very urgent. I have used online chat to to ask what the problem is but i had no luck. 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Are you unable to view any itemised usage?

My Account should provide you with a detailed view of all calls and messages to local, mobile, national, international, 13/1300 and premium numbers.

My Account will show the time, date and recipient's number (up to 60 records). 

How far does the record go back?

Our agents can order a call/SMS extract. Speak to us over Live Chat → Optus.com.au/livechat

If you run into any trouble, you're welcome to post back here. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Annon888
New Contributor

My call and sms history is non existant. And im really getting upset. I want to get an itemised record from the past year if possible. More so becausw i feel like someone might be cloning my phone and ising my internet or god know. I need it asap. Are you or someone able to activate this please and retrieve all my activity ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@Annon888, you can request a itemised call/SMS /Data extract.

Itemisations / Extracts are available free of charge for a 24 month period from date of call / period. Otherwise an additional $5.50 is charged for each additional period (per month for billed services or per 3 months for Prepaid) if beyond the initial 24 months

Prepaid customers must have sufficient balance in MyCredit / Credit to pay for extracts - if the customer does not have enough credit, they will need to recharge before the extracts can be provided.

Extracts may take up 20 business days from the day the request was submitted. 

If you'd like us to process a request, we'll gladly do that for you.

You'll need to send us a private message. I'll need your full name, DOB and mobile number. 

If you'd prefer to chat with us in real time, you can also find us on Live Chat.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos