cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Smarsh
New Contributor

Virgin Mobile changeover

Hi, I've recently switched my Virgin Mobile account over to Optus as i was offered a deal that would eliminate what was left of my Virgin plan and start me on a new plan being $30 a month. 

I've just recieved an email from Virign asking me to pay an overcharded credit limit, and that they were temporarily restricting my account. I'm confused as i was under the impression that Optus will now take care of my phone/plan/account. I'm also unable to contact Virgin or look at my account anymore online as i technically dont have an account with them now since the changover.

Confused and annoyed.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Virgin Mobile changeover

Hi Smarsh,

I'm pretty confident you can disregard the credit limit e-mail. I believe that is auto-generated when a mobile service is disconnected on their end as it causes your account credit limit to go to $0.

Have you received and paid for the final bill?

They are definitely still contactable if you want to double check the above, the options are just limited as they transition towards full closure.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors