cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor suzanne7
New Contributor

Variety subscription Stations

I own a subscription to VARIETY but the channels do not appear for me to use.  I have tried throuh Manage subscription and everything else I have read but they do not appear. I have ticked all the channels and saved with the PAW button.  Can someone suggest what I should do?

3 Replies
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Variety subscription Stations

If the package is definitely enabled in Menu > Manage > Subscriptions but they're not working, we'll need to investigate on our end.

My apologies for the inconvenience, please fill out this form and someone will check it out → Report a problem with TV or Content

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Klara1
New Contributor

I am having the same issue , it’s showing on my bill , I am paying for it but not getting the use. My Optus sport channels have cleared from my TV guide as well... please help

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Hey @Klara1, send through a private message with the following details and we'll check to ensure everything's provisioned correctly on our end.

- Full name on account

- Phone/account number

- DOB

- Are you the account holder: Y/N

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos