Searching...
GI

Can u send me a link to download all usage from my phone number

Solution

Re: Usage

Alex_H

Hey @GI - are you able to clarify what you're after? Was it mobile data usage, SMS or call usage?@GI - are you able to clarify what you're after? Was it mobile data usage, SMS or call usage?

Your data usage can either be tracked by My Account/the My Optus app and your call/SMS usage is itemised on your bills if you're on a plan.

Please let us know if you're still needing a hand! 

Highlighted

Re: Usage

USAOz

Same issue here!

Ever since the "upgrade" that started 28 July I have been unable to downlolad any usage data into a spreassheet as I was able to do before 28 July!

It was bad enough that Optus refused to provide a method by which you could download the usage data as a .csv file or better still as an Excel file but I rigged a spreasdsheet with macros to dissect the data into the components needed so it worked (albeit in a cumbersome manner).

Now they have made it impossible to get that data!  This is tax critical to my operations so I'm REALLY ticked off.

Whjy have they done this?  It's enough to make me cancel as a customer of over 20 years and go to Telstra.  It may cost me more but I can at least get my data downloaded from them!

I'm betting no one in a position to correct this problem will read this or do anything to get it fixed - typical Optus - could not care about REAL customer service.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
23 Kudos
21 Kudos
20 Kudos
10 Kudos
8 Kudos