cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Goldf1sh
New Contributor

Upgrade new prepaid handset

I am a prepaid mobile customer and I am registered with my account. I just purchased a new prepaid handset and using the option in my account I updated my new handset which required me to enter the IMEI number of my new handset and also the sim card number of the simcard that came with this handset. On successfully doing this I received a receipt with an order number and also mentioned was that I would receive my bonus credit for updating my new prepaid handset online within 24hrs.

It has been over 5 days and I'm still waiting for my bonus credit. 

When I call customer care they seem to have no idea of what updating your prepaid handset is all about, I'm not given any option of emailing them my receipt either and I'm just left on hold for hours at an end or transferred to different Dept's who don't havrle a clue why I was transferred.

I am really frustrated and annoyed with all this. Is there someone I can speak to who has some knowledge about what I'm talking about and help me get the bonus that has been legally promised/committed to me.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Re: Upgrade new prepaid handset

Hey @Goldf1sh - shoot me a PM and i'll take a look for you. So sorry for the run around, I can appreciate this has been quite frustrating. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Goldf1sh
New Contributor

Hi Shouna

Thanks for replying my Optus number is <<removed for privacy>>. If there is some way I can send you the receipt with order no clearly stating my bonus credits will be applied in 24hrs.

Regards

John Francis 

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

Hey @Goldf1sh,

I've PM'd you about editing your post.

You're welcome to chat with us further there about your account.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos