Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Upgrade costs

How can i find out what my current plan will cost me if i decide to upgrade my phone and plan?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Upgrade costs

Just start filling out an order for the new phone you're wanting and just before you confirm the order it will tell you down the bottom how much you'll have to pay out. They'll usually let you pay it out over a couple of months as well. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks mate, thats how its always worked for me but was just looking at an upgrade and got past the confirm order and a note appeared saying there may be costs but they will send me a letter before sending me the upgrades? Thought it was a bit strange 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Bondy72

The information may not have been retrievable at the time of ordering. Our admin team will ensure that you're made aware of any costs before the order is processed. If you would like us to check into it for you, don't hesitate to send us a private message confirming your phone number, full name and date of birth 🙂 Thank you!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos