Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Enna
New Contributor

Unlink service from My Account

Hi,

I accidentally created 2 My Accounts because I forgot that I made one previously. The most recent one is now linked to my mobile service and the previous one is linked to my Qantas Frequent Flyer but not my mobile service.

Is it possible to deleted the most recent account? Or if not, at least unlink the mobile service so I can relink it with my previous My Account?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JustinB
Blog Author

Re: Unlink service from My Account

We can definitely help out with this Enna 🙂

Please send us your details via this link & we'll give you a call to discuss this further.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor andersonquoclam
New Contributor

Hi Justin,

I have the same problem. I want to unlink one of my services to link it my original My Optus account that i forgot about. I called up Optus and they said they have unlinked it but i still see it there when i log in.

Help.

- Ando

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tom
RetiredModerator

Sorry about this! How is it now? It may sometimes take 24 hours or so for the changes to take full effect. If you still need a hand though, please send your info through via the above link & we'll be in touch.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Stubborn
New Contributor

Uhh i created this service in my crowd accidentally and would like to delete my alias here and unlink from my account... how i do that?

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @Stubborn, sorry with the confusion. Could you please confirm if you're wanting help for your Optus My account or is it Yes crowd?  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos