Searching...
Highlighted

Unable to retrieve usage data

Majickat

I have been unable to retrieve usage data on my accounts for nearly a week! WHAT IS GOING ON OPTUS??? I have tried different browsers, used incognito browser, deleted cookies etc., etc., etc., and am still unable to see MY information. Is this a ruse by OPTUS so I can't see my datat so you can charge me excess when I go over (I won't go over but some poor sod surely will)or what is going on? First I was told it was a technical issue and OPTUS were fixing it, then it I was told it was me, then I was told it was maintenance and would be working in 12 hours (that was five days ago).  Surely a major carrier has to be a lot more transparent than the ruse that is going on within OPTUS.  HELP, I'm trying to run a business here!!

Re: Unable to retrieve usage data

Ray_YC

Hey there Majickat,

That does sound really frustrating. What service(s) are you trying to view your data usage for? e.g. mobile, wireless broadband, etc.

Are they currently not showing via both the My Account online portal and the My Optus app?

Have you been provided any ticket or reference numbers that we can try to follow up on to help get this resolved?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Majickat

I am signing in on my desktop, have tried my ipad, and the app. I tried again today and I still cannot see my usage data for any of my devices (5, icluding three mobile phones). I have rang several times and posted three or four complaints and it has been over ten days and I still cannot access my account information. WHY? 

Majickat

I am trying to find usage for all my phones (calls and data) and no, nobody has raised a 'ticket' that I am aware of. I am just constantly told that the service is down and will be restored 'within 12/24 hours' - that was last week. I was able to access it one time only over a fortnight ago and even before that I tried to access it before I went into the optus store to negotiate a new contract for a new phone. I was unable to do that at that time and that was a month ago. YES, EXTREMEMLY FRUSTRATING.

Min18

This is ridiculous I have tried for at least a week to acces and after 2 chats still nothing. Was told it was to be escalated to the team but have yet to receive a ticket?!! How long is issue going to continue Optus?

Eveline

I've just tried logging on from my end here and it's working fine at the moment. If you're still unable to check your usage on My Account, I'd advise speaking with our Tech Team on Live Chat to raise a fault for further investigation. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this

Min18

I’m sorry I don’t think u read my msg properly! I’ve already done that TWICE! Read my transcripts! Still not working . 

Majickat

You might be able to access my details BUT I still am unable to gain access to my dashboard and it has been over three weeks. I HAVE spoken to several people and the buck just keeps getting passed. No solution to my problem is offered and from what I am reading online this happens to quite a number of Optus consumers. I have tried all suggestions, incognito tabs, different browsers/computers/devices, deleting cookies/cashes blah blah blah. Is it because I use Apple devices? Has my account details been disconnected somehow? Can they be reconnected? What is the problem. Surely there is a simple explanation because 'maintenance to platforms' does not take several weeks. I was able to access once in the whole month. Why was I able to access it that time? Why am I unable to access it now? Raise a ticket/docket/complaint if that is the protocol, answer my queries with a relevant answer, offer me a solution to my problem, and connect me to the service I PAY FOR.

Eveline

That's very disappointing to hear, however we'll need to take a closer look into your account to get a better understanding of where the fault is coming from. If you can reach out to us via Facebook PM or Live Chat, we'll be able to advise further. Ev

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
10 Kudos
8 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos