Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor LegendPoker
New Contributor

Unable to login to my account

Hi, I used to have a optus account, and I am using a prepaid SIM,  and I used to set up my address detail. I has applied the  
$30 My Plan Plus 12M SIM OVER 12 MONTHS plan weeks ago, but the details of my account still the old thinks, the new address I provide is not match, and just because I choose a payment said I don't have a credit card (I am using a debit card with credit function to pay my prepaid plan), the application unsuccess. That's all ok, I don't need that much data in fact, there are always WIFIs around me.

However, I know my old address details need to be update, the  no-reply@if.optus.com.au even sent the email with my old address to me. But when I login to my account, it's always go back to the login page even I already reset my password, if I click forget username or password it always show "Unexpected error". And because the phone in optus service we know, it's always getting calls forever from the marketting of lots of company, therefore, I more likely to not provide my personal details(until I applied the plan).

To be honest, I used to be a big fans of optus becasue of the good signal and the accpetable price,  but now I just get a bit of disappointment with this service.

2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Unable to login to my account

You have to update everything using Optus chat.

You can turn off the marketing options, somewhere in the My Account

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Tris

Re: Unable to login to my account

Hi @LegendPoker, sounds like we need to link your new account number to your My Account profile, it also may be necessary to have our IT crew look at the error you've mentioned. Please chat with us here for a hand. Sorry for the inconvenience caused

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos