Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Buckyeah
New Contributor

Re: Unable to login to my account

Hi Kartika, 

I'm having the same issue. I linked my home internet service with my mobile to bundle them together for the discount. Ever since doing this I have been unable to access the my account page. Everything else I can log into fine. 

When the password gets reset, I type it in and it prompts me at the same page with red text saying immediate password change required. When I try to change the password it says incorrect username or password. I've spent over a week trying to fix this issue now and all the troubleshooting steps get you nowhere.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor boxy85
Occasional Contributor

Has anyone actually found a fix for this? Because its been about 3 years and i still cannot log into my account. Its beyond a joke!!!!!!!

boxy85_0-1582183350616.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi boxy85,

That's strange because Yes Crowd and MyAccount should have the same login details.

You'll need to click on that Message Us link so they can obtain your details and look into what the issue is.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor boxy85
Occasional Contributor

Yep they sure are. And the new password i changed it to works for the yes crowd. As it have for the last 3 years while trying to sort this problem. 

0 Kudos