cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Tclg
New Contributor

Unable to login to My Optus App

Optus app won't let me log in for 3 days now. I have cleared cache and history and nothing seems to work. I have called optus and they are not able to help they told me to lodge issue online. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Occasional Contributor MattyAu
Occasional Contributor

Re: Login

Hello,

This sounds very frustrating for you, I have had a simmilar issue in the past.

I hope this helps, let the community know how it goes.

Best Regards

Matt

Need More Help?

Call 133 937

Chat with an Optus Sales/Support rep from the Optus App, or Optus.com.au/support

Are you heading into store?

Remember to bring 100 points of photo ID with you soo Optus staff can access your account.

Feedback

Did I resolve your issue today? - Please take a moment to let me know that you received my reply and the outcome of your issue. If you happy with the help I provied please consider a "Kudos!" - Thank you!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
New Contributor Tclg
New Contributor

Hey thanks for your feedback. 

It has  nothing to do with my password as I've been able to login here with my creditials using my optus login email and password. Actually really over optus at the moment I recorded the phone call between myself and optus for over an hour yesterday and got shoved to 6 different people. 

Optus home page login gives me the same issue but is telling me that my account page can not be found. I have uninstalled the app, cleared everything and it still doesn't work. Heads up people start recording your phone calls with optus if you have any problems take it to the ombudsmen! 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hey

Need More Help?

Call 133 937

Chat with an Optus Sales/Support rep from the Optus App, or Optus.com.au/support

Remember to bring 100 points of photo ID with you soo Optus staff can access your account.

Feedback

Did I resolve your issue today? - Please take a moment to let me know that you received my reply and the outcome of your issue. If you happy with the help I provied please consider a "Kudos!" - Thank you!

0 Kudos
New Contributor Tclg
New Contributor

Matt...

Every customer rep I spoke to was aware of been recorded! So yep thanks for that. 

I was told by a customer service rep during a call that I would be called today sometime. So I am waiting to hear back from someone. 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hey Mate,

Hope the previous message didn't come off rude, definately in your court.

In some states if you don't warn the person it can not only be illegal, and doesn't hold up in court etc.

I hope you received a call this afternoon.

Keep us updated on the outcome,

Best Regards

Matt

Need More Help?

Call 133 937

Feedback

0 Kudos