Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Gscott
New Contributor

Unable to link my Optus service

On the "Link My Optus Service" page, I have input my service number, account number, and security code.

I have tried this at least a dozen times over the last few weeks and I keep getting this error.

"An internal server error has occurred."

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: Unable to link my Optus service

Hi

Might be worth trying a different browser, works for some, if not I think you will need to contact Optus by phone or online chat.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Gscott
New Contributor

I just tried a different browser - same result. This is not a new issue either - searching the boards shows it has been happening to people for years.I can't believe that customers being unable to access their account online isn't considered a high enough priority by optus to invest the IT hours to fix.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

I'm in complete agreement with you and Optus must be well aware of the problem.

I can't understand why, I think, have no problem logging in to My Account but a minority just can't get in.

Come on Optus fix it.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Casey_

Hey @Gscott, we are aware that some customers may be having issues with My Account at the moment as we are going through some major system upgrades, this is being worked on by our IT team. If you can send us a PM with your account details, full name, DOB and My Account login, we can assist you in linking your service. 

0 Kudos