Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Unable to check usage!

JayceeHall
Why does it say "We are working on it! We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. Please try again soon!" when I login to my account and try and look up my usage of my internet account. It has been like this for almost 3 days and I cant see what I have used. Is this a common error message?
Solution

Re: Unable to check usage!

[ Edited ]
Yeldarb

I must say from my own experience the Optus My account portal does seem to have its fair share of errors and glitches. If this is a mobile phone have you installed the My Optus app as this will give you an insight into your data usage?

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/apps/my-optus-app

JayceeHall

Thanks for your reply, no I am using the YES optus ipad app and also by logging into my Optus account via a webpage. Still has the same message today. Very frustrating not being able to see what I have used, therefore having to call Optus everyday to see my balance of usage. 

DJ83x

Hi @JayceeHall

Sorry to hear this, are you still experiencing these issues? Have you tried to uninstall/reinstall the app? 

Zer

I have been having the same issue, all you have to do is login to the device that is connected to the internet, then goto the optus page for it to show your data.

Aman_B

HI @JayceeHall, apologies for the delay in replying back. May I please also confirm if you are able to login now and can view your usage?  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

mris11

I'm having the same problem

VeryYES

Im having same problem as well. 

My new byo mobile broadband service has 100GB/month bandwith allowance.  It hasn't even been online 24hours and yet I am getting emails warning 85% and then 100% of data allowance has been used.  Windows data usage tracking suggests only 5GB or so has been used.  Don't know whether to switch it off or not worry about it.  

Mike-N

Hello @VeryYES

Are you still unable to log into My Account? If so, please confirm your account details via private message here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

VeryYES

I had the account privileges reset and now have access. Yesterday, I received first bill and so, with the account number, was able to add the mobile broadband service to my profile.

Still unable to view any information on data usage for the mobile broadband service. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos