Searching...
Highlighted

Unable to Link service

StephC

Please help! I am unable to link my service to My Account.  When I try to link it I receive this message: “The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration.”  I want to link my service so I can turn off paper billing and cancel my direct debit.  I did not know that my direct debit was already on, so when I received my first bill from Optus I unknowingly paid it twice (via direct debit and bpay).  I downloaded the Optus app but when I log in it says that my service is pending activation - however it was activated one month ago.  I have wasted so much time trying to get this to work over the past month and I massively regret choosing Optus Smiley Sad  

Re: Unable to Link service

Nessy14

I’ve been having the same problem with my NBN and mobile for over 3 months. Every time i speak to them they say the accounts are linked and then when I call next they haven’t been connected due to upgrades which have been going for weeks 

IreneS

Hi - have you been able to resolve this problem and if so, how? I cannot link my service either - it says service is not eligible for my account!

Thanks

StephC

I've asked them to fix it 3 times now, but it is still not linked and probably never will be. Such an epic waste of time! 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
29 Kudos
23 Kudos
20 Kudos
12 Kudos
9 Kudos