Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Transfer credit balance from mobile phone account to home internet account

[ Edited ]
ocka1969

hi

i have overpaid my mobile phone account, but never paid my home internet, can i transfer the the extra money form my mobile account over to my home internet account?

thanks

home internet account

ocka1969

hi

i have overpaid my mobile phone account, but never paid my home internet, can i transfer the the extra money form my moblie account over to my home internet account?

thanks

Re: home internet account

Yeldarb

You probably can but by the time you get that organised your next bill would have most likely come around. If you can afford I would leave it as it is as the overpayment will come off your next mobile bill. If you can't afford it have a word with billing and accounts on the live chat below and see if they can transfer the funds.

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Solution

Re: mobile phone account/home internet account

Ray_YC

Hi,

Please see our Request a Refund or Transfer of a Credit Balance page for more info.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: mobile phone account/home internet account

Yeldarb

I haven't seen that page before Ray so I must remember it for future reference, Smiley Happy

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
29 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos