Searching...

Re: Transcript Censorship

[ Edited ]
dig

I would like to add that this matter is not over and I haven't recieved so much as an apology.

I recieved a call about this issue and representitive agreed that something fishy was going on.  I was told she would call me when she had all of the details.

I recieved an email with a different reason for the blanking.  I recieved no call.

I have asked for my transcript history and they are not providing it.  Why would that be?  I was in the chat, it's not confidential information.  Transcripts were requested in chat and were not sent. I have not heard from anyone and they appear to be hoping I will go away, but I will not.  I have never contacted the TIO before, because no other company has attempted to cover their mistakes in such an elaborate fashion.

The email said that the censorship would only affect transcript requests that were not requested in chat.  All transcripts were requested in chat, except one.  The one I requested outside of chat, was for a copy of the blanked transcript I recieved, which was initially requested in chat.

Optus have continued their deceptive conduct.  Censoring of dollar amounts occured to all transcripts alluding to my monthly fees. 

It's lie after lie involving multiple people and there's a term for that.

I will be pursuing this until I believe the matter is resolved, whether through optus or by presenting my evidence to the TIO.

Shauna

Thanks for the update, @dig.

Apologies this is taking some time to be resolved. 

Do you know which department was calling you back? Has this been escalated to customer relations?

So I can take a further look, can you please confirm your account number, full name and DOB via private message? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
dig

The complaints department have ignored my requests, specifically Kerry.  I have sent you a PM with my details.

Shauna

That's very disappointing. I can try and track Kerry down and have her contact you asap.

I've just replied to your private message. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
dig

Update:

Optus have now said they have no record of my TIO complaint and cannot find records.

Optus also have no records of the complaints department contacting me, nor any notes about our conversation.

Highlighted

dig

I have updated my TIO complaint to formally include the complaints department.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
29 Kudos
22 Kudos
19 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos