Searching...
Highlighted

The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration.

pc868

HI,

I'm trying to link my current optus mobile number to my optus online account but keep getting the following message when trying to add my number 04302*****(i've had this number for multiple years so it is not a new activation etc)

error message when attempting to link my number to my optus online account. 

"The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration."

Anyone can help? 

my goal is to update my mobile account online. . . . 

Re: The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration.

Marie

Sorry to hear that @pc868,

Have you been in touch with our Mobile Customer Care team to have them look into what's causing this issue?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Imlela

I have the same problem 

Dan_C

@pc868 @Imlela,

We've been in the process of migrating post-paid mobile and mobile broadband services to our new billing/service platform. The change may result in us needing to reconfigure your My Account for use on our new platform.

I'd have our live chat team confirm whether your My Account needs to be reconfigured for the change. They should know exactly what to do in this scenario. Essentially we need to input a "contact ID."

Chat to us here http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat. If you're still having trouble, update us here and we'll do our best to help out.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

jetmyx

I'm having the same problem with a twist. The number I'm trying to add was the 1st number I had with Optus, and still have, ugh.

Recently I noticed a new number in my account that was NOT mine, so I asked Optus to remove it. They said they had, and all seemed good. Now the original number has disappeared, and I only have the most current number. Both mobiles are on different plans. When I asked them to remove the foreign number I didnt ask them to remove the android, ugh. I'm having more problems than I can stand, I cant  access anything on site ...Optus aren't helping when they give me a number I've never used & delete a number I use nearly everyday, ugh. Please help me get this fixed, Thank you

m.

Dan_C

@jetmyx, send us a private message and we'll do our best to help out with this one.

I'll need your full name, DOB and account number.

If I could get you to shoot through the email address registered for my account, that'd be great.

I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Pedson

Its a year and a half later.  How's that migration job going, Optus?  Still can't link my mobile service.

Ray_YC

Hi pedson, please Chat with us so we can check this out

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos