Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor RangaRanga
New Contributor

Temporary order wait times

Hi sorry if this has been asked before but i attempted to purchase a mobile phone and sim plan and was given a temporary order, from what i understand this means the order is still being processed so i was wondering what the general wait times are before billing starts and the phone would be sent out.

If it helps the phone i was after was the galaxy s9+ 256gb with the $59 30gb plan.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Temporary order wait times

Hi RangaRanga,

A temporary order number means we have received your order, but it is still being processed. Once your order has been processed and accepted, we will send you an email with a new order number.

Processing times typically take 2 days, however in times of high demand processing times can be extended. If this affects your order, Optus will be in touch.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy