Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mobile Outage Northern NSW has now been resolved 2PM AEDT
New Contributor Jensch
New Contributor

Temporary order - online plan only + new tablet plan

Hi, just wondering on status of online order placed on 3rd Jan 18. I received temp order number via email however have received no further Comms. I have tried to contact customer service regarding ongoing charges for current plan and have been transferred from dept to dept to no avail. I have rung in on 4 occasions and collectively been on hold for 3plus hours collectively despite assurances of much shorter wait times. Can someone please advise if this has been approved/ denied or received? And if the delay is due to two plan order? Or if this offer does not apply to existing customers as per product statement at time of placing order? ( I should mention that this was not advised during telephone offer a few days prior)

thanks very much

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Temporary order - online plan only + new tablet plan

Sounds like the order was flushed. Were you one of the people trying to get the discounts on the last day of the special? 100GB for $52.50.

Try again on chat. Maybe they jusy got so many orders they couldnt keep up

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

Re: Temporary order - online plan only + new tablet plan

Hey @Jensch, I've replied to you by PM about this. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors