cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
RetiredModerator Felicity_YC
RetiredModerator

Re: Tell us what you think?

Hey @Paddylee, having reviewed the responses it doesn't look like that's happening too much, hopefully people are clicking they'll complete later and then are able to give feedback after searching for their solution or posting a question. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Thanks @Felicity_YC

I don't think you need to be gearing the site towards the outliers though.

Perhaps you could ask the Optus programmers to put in exceptions for specific usernames? Smiley Surprised I'm sure they'd love that.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

This survey pops up every time I login and as mentioned by myself and others it’s difficult to close when using a mobile OS. I have found a good remedy for it this week so the programmers can do as they wish Felicity.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Debra1957
New Contributor

Hi

Just wanted to advise Optus of the excellent customer service we received at your Richmond NSWstore. Emily was extremley helpful, knowledgeable and informative.

Dealing with Emily was the best customer service experience my husband and I have from a retail store in many years.

Janet

July 2019

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi there @Debra1957

Thanks so very much for taking the time for providing this feedback!

Great to hear Emily was fantastic to deal with. We will forward this on to store management.

Thanks again! 😃 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos