Searching...
Highlighted

Tell us what you think?

Yeldarb

I think it was annoying the first time it popped up and now it must be over 100 times and still going. Filling in the survey does not make it go away. Smiley Mad

annoying.jpg

Re: Tell us what you think?

petergdownload

I'd almost completely filtered it out of my conciousness. Its even more annoying when you have multiple tabs (threads) open in the browser. It appears in every one when it pops up so you have to click through it again and again Smiley Mad

Peter Gillespie

Yeldarb

I often answer questions on my phone and it constantly interferes with the post and is extremely difficult to close when the screen is in mobile format.

Ray_YC

Hi guys, thanks for raising this. You would have noticed we introduced this several weeks ago, we have been getting valuable customer feedback.

It is set to pop up every 7 days once it has been completed or declined. As our regulars you would be getting this come up weekly, please advise if it is popping up more frequent than this?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Yeldarb

Interestingly enough if your browser automatically deletes the cookies on exit it pops up every time you login to the forum.

Edit: I actually love polls and surveys but I do not like them in my face. This Lithium software I believe has the ability to create polls and surveys in posts. Much more interesting when presented for all to see.

Paddylee

I think ill kill it tomorrow (I have ways and means)

Smiley LOL

Seriously it needs to stay away.....

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

[ Edited ]
petergdownload

TBH I don't recall it recently. Its been around a lot longer than a few weeks though.

I don't think you can program for the 1%ers though. 

Peter Gillespie

[Edit} Well that's irony (or karma) for you. Got asked to tell Optus what I think on this postSmiley Surprised

Yeldarb

I can't imagine what angry and frustrated users think of surveys when they are trying to get answers to question that they should be able to get from telephone support.

Felicity_YC

Hi @Yeldarb@petergdownload and @Paddylee, I wanted to touch base with you on this one. 

@Ray_YC and I took this on this feedback and have looked into what we could do. It's a bit of a tricky one, because on one hand we want to make it seamless for you to be able to login and help out customers as frequently as you'd like to. On the other, the feedback form helps us to get the right information to people, and it helps us improve Yes Crowd. 

We've extended the period of time between pop ups so hopefully it's less of an irritant. Thanks for all the solutions you offer. 

Hope you're all having a great week Cat Very Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Paddylee

@Felicity_YC

Managed to block it on home pc, but on mobile it covers the whole screen and of course work pc is fairly locked down so still subjected it.

Good to know that its been toned down, though I wondered how many people just closed the whole page as its all just too hard and followed other lines of support. 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos