Searching...
Highlighted

Technical difficulties in my account

MBasso

Hi Team,

I have bee abble to login to my account but as soon as I do that I get the following message:

"SORRY - We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later."

It has been like this for the past 6 months - I have contacted optus with no help.

Anyone have an idea?

Re: Technical difficulties in my account

Davelew

Hi

Have you tried using an in Private tab on your browser?

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

MBasso

yep - tried in Private browser. Also tried in app, multiple different browsers, multiple different computers and internet connections.

No luck!

Davelew

Hi

I've escalated your post and, hopefully, a moderator should be in touch with you shortly. To my mind it shouldn't be too difficult for someone at optus to sort this.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

MBasso

Thanking you!!!

Davelew

@Ray_YC  

Could you have a look at this issue?

Thanks Dave

Dan_C

Cheers @Davelew,

@MBasso, can I get you to send us a private message? Please include your full name, DOB and account number. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

MBasso

PM'd.

Thanking you!

Dan_C

I've sent you one as well @MBasso (in-case you've missed it). 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

RobertoM

Any luck with your issue yet? Were you able to login to MyOptus app at all?

Curious, as I have had similar issues.

Thanks!!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
22 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos