Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Talking to a real person

This is bs I have been on hold for over half and hour all I need is to talk to a person about coming out and fixing the internet for ffs how hard it is? Optus needs to sort this out ASAP why would you want to be with a company that doesn’t even have basic customer service. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Talking to a real person

That definitely is a long time to get through. Were you able to connect with someone in the end? If you still need assistance, Tech Support are also available 214/7 via Live Chat.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I've currently been on hold for 52 minutes, none of the live chats are connecting and trying to sort the issue through the online accounts is not working at all. Getting really frustrated here guys. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Couldn't agree more ... it's up to us the customer to change this !!!!! How can we do this ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Couldn't agree  more optus is censoring my reply ... telling me there are errors in my text !!!

0 Kudos