cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Odey123
New Contributor

Switch to paperless online bills

Could someone please provided step by step instructions on how to switch to paperless online bills.  I can not find a guide anywhere and the accounts department at Optus is not available on the weekend when I just tried to call someone to help me.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: Switch to paperless online bills

Hi

Have a look at this link:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/custom/page/page-id/IntelliArticlePage?id=1539&typename=BROWSE&keyw...

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Moderator Zac_D

Re: Switch to paperless online bills

Hi @Odey123

You'd need to register your service for My Account online to update your billing method.

@Davelew has provided some helpful info with the link above.

If you still need further assistance with this, please either chat with us in real time here or send us a PM over Yes Crowd.

If you PM us, please include your:

Full Name:

DOB:

Account number:

Are you the account holder: Y/N

Preferred email address:

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors