Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor TGLG
New Contributor

Slowest website EVER

Hi

Just checking I'm not crazy, but I have tried two PC's a smartphone and tried two different browsers IE and Edge, and am finding the Optus website incredibly frustrating. It has taken me 75 minutes to change the nickname of two of the seven services I have running on my account. So slow in fact explorer eventually throws up a java script error (running to long).

I am working on high speed NBN and have gone in and out of multiple other websites without a problem.

This is now my third attempt, on different days, at doing something which should literally take 5 minutes. Surely this is not the standard of Optus's web interface?

Any comments or suggestions appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Slowest website EVER

I think you've done everything you can. It can definitely be slow (which is disappointing given they just made a major upgrade of it). One other very poor characteristic is many changes 'lock' the settings. i.e. they can only make one change at a time and until that one is processed no others can be instigated.

It is what it is. Perhaps try the Optus App for some of the settings.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Slowest website EVER

That does sound odd, it shouldn't matter but are you using the current site or the new site?

There is an option in the header on which version to use.

Any luck if you use Chrome?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos