Searching...

Re: Reset secondary email password

chezg

So frustrating. I agree completely, why make it difficult. I have only had hassles trying to deal with Optus help unless it's been via FB messager. They respond to those really quickly.

Probs

This is happening to me now!!!

Can't believe you were frustrated by this in september 2015 and its still the same process.

callum

Well, interesting. Member Services site now seems to give the option to reset secondary email passwords again. You can select the sub account in the drop down. However, I tried it and it didn't work. Maybe there's a delay. I'll wait and see.

callum
Ok it had no effect. On phone to them now.

Nam_L

Hey Callum,

It's been a while since we've heard from you 

if you need any hand in resetting the password. Please PM us your primary internet username, your full name and DOB?

Cheers,

callum

Ok folks, here's the full story.

The account in question was actually locked (due to being hacked). Once it had been unlocked and I'd been sent a temporary password I could connect with that. I could also then use the Change Password option in Member Services to change the secondary password.

Nam_L

Ah, awesome update.

If you need anything else in the future, please let us know. Nam

Tristo85

I have also forgotten the password for one of my secondary email accounts. I can see no option at all to initiate a password reset of this secondary account, only a change.

Please help

Highlighted

callum
You login to member services as the primary account holder and then you can change any of the second account passwords.

Bbinc

How???

There is only the option to change the secondary password IF you already know the currect password

This si hopeless and timewasting

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
8 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos