Searching...

Re: Reset email password

Ray_YC

What is the link that takes you to Yes Crowd? What service did you select to reset once logged into your MyAccount portal?

Did you follow the steps in the Change your temporary password section? it advises to log into Webmail (with the correct link) with the temporary password you received.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

thadeus60

The link was

yescrowd.optus.com.au

This was in the email I received, which took me to the YesCrowd logon page. 

When I went to MyAccount portal, there was no option to select Change Password.

I did also try tp go the Webmail logon screen, but still got the User/password invalid message.

Ray_YC

Request a new password:

1. Log in with your My Account username, not your service number. If you can't remember your My Account login details, see this article first
  2. Navigate to Your Services, select the relevant service, click on Settings 
  3. Go to My Optus Email Accounts, click Manage Account
  4. Click Generate Password against the email account you need to reset the password for
  5. A temporary password will be sent to the mobile contact number listed in My Account

What service did you select at Step 2? Once selected can you see what is required for Step 3 onwards? If not, have you tried selecting different services?

If you're still having trouble, you mentioned you have contacted our Social Media teams, they will assist further. Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

thadeus60

1. Login to My Account (note - username/logon details are different to the email in question).

2. Under the login, I select 'MEMBER SERVICES".  'My Services' is not there to select.

I get taken to 

https://idp.optusnet.com.au/idp/optus/Authn/Service/CIDOrISP?spEntityID=https%3A%2F%2Fmemberservices...

I try to login with the Email and temp password.

I then get the User/Password invalid message and can't go any further.

Ray_YC

If I'm following correctly not having any services listed under your My Account profile would be an obstacle to resolving your issue.

At this stage I would suggest allowing the Social Media team who have access to your account once you provide them with your details to have a look Smiley Happy

thadeus60

I've sent them a PM in Facebook as you suggested.

Highlighted

EnoughisEnough

I think i may have the same problem. I requested to retain our email addresses now we can't sign in. I spent hours chatting with Optus trying to reset the passwords and they keep failing. I think they cancelled our email accounts and the temporary passwords keep failing!

thadeus60

So, it only took about 6 weeks of password resets that didn't work.  Seems in the end, they deleted my email address and recreated it.  Then, all my emails were gone!  Fortunately, they were able to restore them.

What was wrong with the set up I had when I first signed up with dialup internet on Optuszoo?  I could easily access my own email setup and reset my passwords.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos