Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Andrewojjeda87
New Contributor

Problem student code

Hi, I can't receive the code promo student in my email.edu

what can I do? I tried last days but never received Optus email.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Problem student code

Have you checked your junk/spam folders for your student email? Often the codes can end up in there depending on your client's security.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Andrewojjeda87
New Contributor

Unfortunately, it's not there. Can u dive to me another one? Thanks

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

I can't send the promo codes from my end, but please email studentoffer@optus.com.au with a scanned copy of your current Student ID or enrolment letter and they will send you your promo code.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor CorporateClerk
Occasional Contributor

Try logging in using office365 page rather than outlook (once credentials have been entered it will ask you if it is a work/school or personal account) ... or alternatively unlink/link your student email account to your phone’s mail app...

dont forget to make sure you’ve added your student email as your email in your optus account settings/preferences:)! Set it as the primary email, get your code, complete order then list student email as the alternative email  🙂 

Top Contributors