cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Private messaging broken?

Is it only me or is it broken for everyone?

private-message-error.jpg

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Private messaging broken?

Mines working (although I didn't hit send).
0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Hmm can you try and send me a test message please Peter.

0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

You're not coming up in the drop down list of potential recipients (only a Yeldarb1991). Seems like it might be you after all.
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Yeldarb,

Please go to your Yes Crowd settings and go to Preferences > Private Messenger

This error message usually appears if the Turn on private messages box is unticked. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks mate, I will just put it down to another issue with this new forum that doesn't work for me.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

It was the first thing I checked Ray and it looks like all of the settings are missing. I will try another browser later this evening.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I vaguely recall Mkrtich reporting the same issue to me not long after the new forum launch but it went away seemingly on its own not long afterwards.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos