Searching...

Pre-paid SIM question.

web_d

I have recently changed my post-paid plan to pre-paid as I am overseas for the forseeable future, but I'd like to keep my number. I've jsut receieved a text stating that my recharge will expire on 11/11/16. My question is, if I allow this to expire how long do I have before the number becomes invalid?

Re: Pre-paid SIM question.

caaf

Hey there,

Generally it's six months from the last expiry.. if you could share the prepaid plan we could find the PDS which will confirm.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Re: Pre-paid SIM question.

Nghi

Hey web_d, we recommend you keep your Prepaid account with a positive balance and active credit expiry. There is a short grace period after your credit expires for the number is still able to be re-activated. On most of our current plans it is 6 months. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
34 Kudos
27 Kudos
27 Kudos
16 Kudos
8 Kudos