Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Payment Summary 2017-2018 for ex employee

chels_e

Hello - I am an ex eployee of Optus.  Can I please arrange to have my tax payment summary for 2017-2018 emailed to me 

Thank you.

Re: Payment Summary 2017-2018 for ex employee

[ Edited ]
Ray_YC

Hey there @chels_e

Please pop me a private message with your e-mail address and I'll be able to assist you from there Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

misseliet

Hi, I am also an ex employee of Optus. After leaving the company I have no way of receiving my PAYG summary for the 2018/2019 financial year. Is there anyone who could help me with this or knows who I should contact?

AlistarS

If you've left the company, I'm fairly certain that your payment summary is sent out via mail to mailing address we'd registered. 

Does your former direct report still work for Optus, if so could you reach out to them? 

misseliet

Unfortunately I have moved houses since leaving my employment with Optus.

My direct report had also left due to managing changes within the company - Retail Co to Franchise.

I'm not really sure what to do from here.

AlistarS

Hmm, 

Surely there should be something in place for this scenario. I doubt it's the first time an ex employee has run into the same issue.

I'll send an email to Ray and ask whether he has contact for this one. He's currently on leave, but I can update you once he's back in. 

Solution

[ Edited ]
Ray_YC

Hi @misseliet 

Please pop me a private message and I'll be able to assist you from there Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos