Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor Andrew_Kennedy
New Contributor

PAYG Summary for ex-employee

Hi There,

I am an ex-employee at Optus for 5 yrs. I finished in Sep last year and to date I have not received my PAYG Summary (Group Certificate) for last FY. Could you please arrange for this to be emailed to me? to: *hidden*

My employee number was: 01057380

Can you please advise? Thank you.

Regards, Andrew

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: PAYG Summary for ex-employee

Hi Andrew,

Please see this thread. We have hidden your personal e-mail address on our public forum.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Andrew_Kennedy
New Contributor

Hi @Ray_YC 

Thanks heaps for the reply.  I've sent you a PM as I had a look at the previous thread you suggested  and in there you asked to PM you for the related email. If you can please send that it would be great!

Cheers, Andrew

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks Andrew, will get to it shortly.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos