Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor BertyP
New Contributor

Order update emails

Hello all.. I keep getting email after email stating that this is an update on your order. Ref no.. bla bla. Yet I haven't made any orders. I was about to make an order but cancelled and I definitely cancelled.. the problem is. I'm receiving these emails all with different order no. References. I've had 5 all with different order numbers. What's happening? And how do I cancel these apparent orders I've placed? Any info would be great. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Order update emails

Hmm this is a unique one. We would need to see the orders on our end to confirm the details. Jump into Live Chat with the order numbers and someone will be able to check it out.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Rohan1234
New Contributor

Also received an order update email (16th Nov 2017) and I hadn’t ordered anything. I only became aware when I received the email. Checked my account online and there it is stating it was received and completed. I have no idea what this order is for or about. So called support and gave up after being on hold for 24 minutes. Tried live chat (apparently 24/7) but I think that means waiting time to connnect because I could never get a connection. Will simply go into the Optus shop tomorrow and resolve. Optus clearly appear to provide customer service options but when you try them you realise it’s mostly just appearance and not much substance. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

Sorry to hear that @Rohan1234 😞

You're welcome to PM through your details & we can check this out further for you to see what's going on and get this resolved. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors