cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor CLB89
New Contributor

Optus perks not working

Hi,

I've booked Hoyts tickets through Optus multiple times for mid week sessions and it's giving me the same price if I book direct with Hoyts. At first I thought it was because it's a recliner chair but I understand discount is still availble for these tickets, as most screens are recliners now. 

Does anyone know why the discount isn't applying? 

Thansk

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Optus perks not working

Hoyts are dropping the price of their tickets in some locations/states which makes it just as cheap (sometimes cheaper) to book through them directly. If you can get tickets for $12 or less through Hoyts then Optus don't offer any additional discount

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
New Contributor CLB89
New Contributor

Thanks for the tip. The recliner tickets ar $19 on both optus and hoyts directly, they used to get these for $15.

0 Kudos
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Any chance you're also going to an extreme screen or something similar as well? Standard tickets are $12 but then there's a $3.50 recliner chair fee and $3.50 for xtreme screen which would get you to your $19. Otherwise 3D and Lux incur $3 fee so it'd be $18.50

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
New Contributor CLB89
New Contributor

The session was only recliner seats, not extremem screen, I know it's only a few dollars difference but it's annoyoing Optus advertise this 'perk' and it doesn't work on satandard movies. 

Thanks for your suggestions. 

0 Kudos