Searching...

Optus Zoo password reset not working

LamHC

Hi, I am trying to check and set my PSMS spend limit. From My Account it redirects me to Optus Zoo to do this. I clicked on the Fogotten Password link and got the verification code sent to my mobile number. After I enter this code and new password, the next page loads which says site is unavailable. This has been happening for the last 4 days.

I had asked a customer support rep to set my spend limit to $0 and just want to go in a check this. Very annoying that you cannot do this in My Account and even more annoying that I cannot reset my Zoo password to log into Zoo to check this as required.

Regards,

Lam

Highlighted

Re: Optus Zoo password reset not working

Marie

Hey @LamHC,

So sorry to hear that Smiley Sad 

You're welcome to PM me with your mobile number, full name and date of birth & I'd be happy to confirm the change for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
11 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos