Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Jamtian
New Contributor

Optus Zoo My Mobile My Details Information query

I logged in to Optus Zoo on my iphone5 mobile device and below is the information shown on the page.

You are here: OptusZooHome/MyMobile/MyDetails

Mobile# <<removed for privacy>>

Phone Model*

2 Degrees C8660

First Name*

RS335

Surname*

RS335

However at the time I was at home in Brisbane on my iphone5 mobile phone. I no longer have the phone or mobile account. I have tried in the past at a Optus store if they could explain the information but they could not and I am following up and seeing if I can get a explanantion please. (The number I have written above to fill in the mobile# is not my actual number at the time.  Thank you 🙂

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Moderator Marie

Re: Optus Zoo My Mobile My Details Information query

Hey @Jamtian,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

That is certainly unusual.

Are you trying to login to your Mobile online account?

Mobile accounts are no longer compatible with Optus Zoo and use My Account.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Jamtian
New Contributor

I am just looking for a explanation of what exactly the displayed information means. Thank you 🙂

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator PhilC
RetiredModerator

Hi @Jamtian, this system has not been used for some time now when it comes to mobile accounts. Unfortunately, the information we can provide on what you're seeing is limited. If you still have an account with Optus you're welcome to send us a PM with the account details so we can investigate however I'm unable to provide a definitive answer as to what this information is in regard to at this point in time.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos