cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Owood
New Contributor

Optus Subscription

I have been charged for 7 months with optus sport that i did not know about. I tried to cancel my account and yet it kept charging me. This is not acceptable and when i aksed optus about it they palmed me off to itunes and the app store blaming then. Due to numerous frustrating emails with the app store it is clear that only Optus can be responsible for their own product. All i want is a reinbersement for the 7 months that should not have been charged. Optus are impossible to contact as well. So disappointed with the service. I want this sorted ASAP. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: Optus Subscription

Hi

To cancel it depends how you paid for your subscription. If you subscribed using ITunes or Google Play store you will need to unsubscribe through them. If you subscribed through Optus my account you will need to login into Optus my account to unsubscribe.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Optus Subscription

Hi @Owood

Are you certain that you're not receiving a credit back for the Optus Sport charge? Most of our rate plans do include Optus Sport as a free built-in inclusion. You'll see a $14.99 charge and a $14.99 credit under the discounts/credit subheading on your bill. 

I'd reach out to the Optus Sport social media on Facebook or Twitter. They'll be able to remove the sport add-on and confirm whether you've been charged for the service. 

0 Kudos