Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus Perks

Hey @cvindura, thanks for the info. Sounds like this could be a software bug somewhere. I've tagged and submitted your feedback to be reviewed and passed on.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor leese12
New Contributor

Optus perks won't allow me to buy hoyts tickets at discounted price. The website won't let me log in and the app won't let me buy discounted tickets. Any idea when this will be fixed? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Hey @leese12 - what's the error message you're receiving when trying to log in or purchase the tickets? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor leese12
New Contributor

Hi there, 

When I try to log in it says that there's a problem with my email registration and it won't let me progress with signing in. The app won't show the discounted price. It's all very frustrating. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Can see how this would be frustrating 😞
Can you please PM me with your mobile number, full name and DOB? I'll take a look from my end & see if I can fix this up for you. 

0 Kudos