Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor glenny
New Contributor

Optus Perks

Anyone else having issues I hit BOOK NOW to purchase Hoyts movie tickets and it throws me back to my account page instead of to Hoyts to book my tickets.I give up it's been a few days.Ill just use my member offer through RACV.

0 Kudos
14 Replies
RetiredModerator Steph_C
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus Perks

This was a known issue and has since been sorted - really sorry for the down time @glenny. Do let us know if we can help out with anything else.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Uncle_Elmer
Occasional Contributor

It's an issue again...same symptoms. Goes to show how many people actually use OptusPerks, i.e. hardly anyone - its been down for days and nothig getting done!!

Occasional Contributor Uncle_Elmer
Occasional Contributor

7:30pm update.....works via the App, but still not via the website. Weird but got there in the end.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Sorry to hear that you've had some issues with Perks Uncle_Elmer. I've forwarded this onto the team. If you have any issues in the future with Perks redemption, our Perks team can be reached on 1300 760 014 (Option 2).  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor DR0ze
New Contributor

Your Optus Perks website STILL doesn't work. I had the same issue a few months ago, it went away and now its returned. Can't get on via the app either.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey @DR0ze, I've tried to replicate the issue on my end and I'm being directed straight to the Hoyts website with the option to purchase Optus Perks Hoyts tickets. I've tried via my own personal Perks account on both the website and mobile application. I know you've likely done this already but can we get you to clear your browsers cookies/cache and try again?

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor sdsd
New Contributor

it reload again again and again, because it is stupid website.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Hey @sdsd, there's no issues on our end. Please try another browser or device. If you still can't connect, please contact the perks team via perks@optusperks.com.au so we can check your profile in our systems.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor cvindura
New Contributor

Optus perks is not working for me.

I am both an optus member and hoyts member.  If I use the optus app to buy tickets and login to hoyts as a member, when I go to select my seats and the select continue, I get kicked out of the purchase.

However, if I use the optus app to buy tickets and DO NOT login to hoyts as a member,  I can select my tickets and seats and complete the purchase.

I don't see why I can't use the optus app and login as a hoyts member?  An explanation of why would be great

0 Kudos