Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Sr2223
New Contributor

Optus Perks not working

I'm having problems with the Optus Perks website. I've registered however whenever I click on book tickets link it takes me back to the register page. I've also tried accessing perks through the Optus phone app however it says unavailable.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Optus Perks not working

Try using a different browser and/or delete your browser cookies for this site.

(The MyOptus app just redirects you to the browser.)

-------------------

Loyal Optus customer. My opinions are my own.
0 Kudos
New Contributor Sr2223
New Contributor

Just tried to clear all cookies etc, still the same thing. I also tried a different browser. Any ideas? Thanks

0 Kudos
Moderator Alistar

Sorry to hear Sr2223, what error message are you getting? I might need to re-link your account to your service. Are you getting the same error via the App? Please PM me your account info. Al

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor KenLee
New Contributor

I have same problem and have been advised " I can see that we don't have an active Perks account linked to your My Account. I've escalated this with our Perks team to see if they are able to manually create an account for you" from your customer representative 3 times but finally it still not working, my contract will be finished in May and I am thinking using another company.

0 Kudos