Searching...
Highlighted

Re: Optus Perks not working

Kaecilious

This has been an ongoing issue for me over the last three months. Hoyts say they can't do anything about it which I call BS as it is a service we are entitled too as an Optus customer. I couldnt get into Star Wars yesterday because every time I get to processing my payment it logs me out and sends me right back to the start screen. I've tried mobile, iPad, laptop. Nothing works. Extremely frustrated. It was my understanding that the issue had been fixed.

NinaG

I gave up last time. Now I'm trying to buy tickets in a presale and still can't log in.  Now it's saying there is no phone account linked to my email. But if I try and register the same email it says I can't because is already registered! Far out, so frustrating.

Toomey

Hey @NinaG, sorry to hear you are still having issues. You can email the Perks team directly at perks@optusperks.com.au with your account details and email address. They will check your profile on their end to make sure everything is provisioned correctly moving forward.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

benten

What's worst is that the Optus Perks, is that there is no perks anymore. We used to get a few dollar discounts, now we pay the same as normal person, accept we don't get charged a booking fee. Previously, we get discount and no booking fee. It seems Optus is cheap skates these days!!!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos