Searching...

Optus Perks not working

APTUNING

I have used optus movie tickets pretty much from when they first started    now i logon  it takes me to my account    I go to perks it appears to log me off,   I click book now it takes me back to the account screen where i am logged on 

I have tried clearing cookies, I have tried via my phone     no difference     

any ideas?

Re: Optus Perks not working

glenny

Also having the same issues incredibly frustrating as much of the hit and miss functionality of the Optus Self Service options appear to be.Frequently having to call up due to web site not doing as it should.

APTUNING

I have also just tried a different browser     no difference 

benten

Same here, it was working yeterday but not now. I missed out on Transfomers Smiley Sad

adam_e

Same here. Even registered a different account to no avail. Tried 4 different browsers, across 2 different computers + 2 phones.

Steph_C

Really sorry for the down time guys - this has since been sorted. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

APTUNING

Back in action   - thanking you

Steph_C

Great news @APTUNING - really sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Highlighted

NinaG

I am getting the same issue for the last couple of days. If i try and buy tix it just redirects me to the login page every time. Happens on tge app on my phone and tablet and in the internet browser and in chrome. So frustrating.

AlexRH

Hey @NinaG, get that it'd be pretty frustrating Smiley Sad I've been able to access it from my end here, please let us know if you still need any assistance! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
30 Kudos
23 Kudos
20 Kudos
12 Kudos
9 Kudos