Searching...

Optus Perks Registration Error

[ Edited ]
Kupole

I've been trying to register/login to Optus Perks with the same email that I use for Myaccount and when it gets to the second step it comes up with this:

NOW SELECT A PHONE NUMBER OR BROADBAND USERNAME

You must select a service before proceeding

Looks like you don't have any active phone numbers or broadband usernames on the account at the moment. If you need some help click here.

However I do have an active phone number on the account with the email I'm using, so I don't know whats happening. Anyone can help me?
Highlighted

Re: Optus Perks Registration Error

AlexRH

Yikes! Not good to hear that you've had some trouble with your Perks registration, since posting have you been able to get this sorted out?

If not, please chat with our Perks crew here so we can take a look into this for you - alternatively, you can chat with our Perks team directly on 1300 760 014 (option 1). 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos