Searching...
Accepted Solution

Optus Live Chat is totally unreachable

[ Edited ]
MyOptAccount

Hey guys.

Can somebody please provide me with a working link for accessing the Live Chat team? I'm absolutely incapable of connecting on any device, any browser, at any time of the day or night. The official links on the Optus website aren't even links, basically just blue-coloured text. On the app, Live Chat attempts to connect forever, it never reaches a representative. Any direct links I find through Google are broken or lead to blank white pages, even the ones suggested on the phone when you're on hold like optus.com.au/prepaidchat. I think I've gone 2 years without being able to access Live Chat. It would be so much more convenient than sifting through 35 phone menus only to reach the wrong department after a 30-minute wait, and repeating all the details you gave to the automated menu when you finally reach a rep.

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Solution

Re: Live Chat is totally unreachable

Davelew

Hi

Online chat is working for me on my android phone;

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
19 Kudos
19 Kudos
17 Kudos
12 Kudos
10 Kudos