Searching...

Online order

Jack1995
Hi, I placed an online order on Friday the 15th of December. I received an email with a temporary order number. The email said it will take up to 48 hours before I receive a confirmation email that I can use to track my order. As of the 19th of December I am yet to receive the email. I would just like some confirmation that this order is being processed. Thank you.

Re: Online order

Mike-N

Hello Jack1995. I'm sorry for the delay. Have you received an SMS educating you of a delay with your order. There are currently delays with our online orders. Our team are working hard to work through their backlog and will send you an email confirming your delivery date and dispatch your order as quickly as possible. The delay has been caused by high demand for some of our Christmas specials. If you've received a temporary order number, it has been received and is in the process of being organised. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
19 Kudos
19 Kudos
15 Kudos
11 Kudos
10 Kudos