Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor united1only
New Contributor

Online Perks Registration

Hello,

I've been trying to login in to Optus Perks and it's not letting me. First I go through My Accounts, Perks, then the full Optus Perks Page, then the movies at the cinema section, then Register. It then takes me to the Optus Perks Registration, and I put in my email address, and then select my phone number. Then it says my phone number is already in use by: Optu5p3rk5.**********@optusnet.com.au and the (*) is my phone number. 

I have literally never used or heard of the optusnet webmail obtion, then when I try to login in to the webmail email, it says I need a password which I've never made/registered before. 

Did this explain it at all? Help would be much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Online Perks Registration

You lost me with the bit about the webmail. Why is Optus Perks asking for your webmail details?

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Re: Online Perks Registration

Hi  @ united1only - Apologies for any inconvenience caused. To register for perks you can use your My account login details and then you can verify your details. If this doesn't help then please contact our team on  1300 760 014 and select option 1 on the IVR.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos