Searching...
Accepted Solution

Old emails disappear from the In box!

KC21

Old emails (from Oct 2013) disappear from the In box of Optus mail server. Anyone knows why?  How long does Optus keep the emails in their server?  The quota in the server is well below 50%.

How to get to Optus customer service help for this issue?

Highlighted
Solution

Re: Old emails disappear from the In box!

Yeldarb

They shouldn't disappear unless there has been an error on the Optus mail server or the settings on your email client has caused this to happen. Might be best to speak to support and you can do that via the live chat link below if you can get through.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

KC21

Thanks for your suggestion; the problem is their Technical Issues hyperlink does not work! Actually, all the hyperlinks on that webpage would not work. Would appreciate any alternative option(s).  Thanks in advance...

Aman_B

Hi @KC21 - This is strange. We never delete any emails as such. I'd recommend contacting our faults on 131344 so that they can check your email settings. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

KC21

Will try to ring them on the next bussiness day.

Still cannot understand why Optus have the invalid links for technical issues on the web! It has been there for a long time!

Aman_B

Hi @ KC21 - That doesn't sound good. Could you please share the links so that I can report. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

KC21

Hi Aman_B,

The link below under the Personal Option:

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat?_ga=2.60586605.1136420545.1515581112-1716319613.15....

Have not contact Optus by phone yet as usually it takes a long time on the queue...

Aman_B

Thanks @KC21. I've checked the link and it seems to be working fine. Once I clicked on the link, I got the Live Chat option. 

KC21

Hi Aman_B,

There seems to be a problem with the link in Firefox (Win 10) that I used and other browsers in iOS platform. Check the following link: https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Online-Mobile-Self-Service/Optus-Live-Chat-not-working-on-MAC-in-ei...

When I use IE, it worked but I got the "too busy message".  So the end result is still "Not Working".

Aman_B

Hi @KC21 - I've forwarded your feedback regarding the browser to our Live Chat admin team and they'll look into this. In the meantime, please use Chrome for Live chat. Once again, my apologies with any inconvenience caused.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos