Searching...

ONLINE ORDER DELAY?

emilyclxre

Hi, I placed an online order last Wednesday and was told it would take 24-48 hours to receive the tracking number and the phone would potentially arrive in 1-3 business days based on my location. It has now been 5 days and I haven't even received the proper confirmation email? I desperately need the phone for work so I have called optus 3 times and spoken on the live chat a few times and while friendly, the optus employees were not too helpful at all. Can anyone suggest anything or help me in receiving the phone sooner? I am willing to pay extra money for express shipping - really desperate at this point!

My temporary tracking number is T61510136516149

Thanks so much! I look forward to hearing from someone ... anyone! lol 

Re: ONLINE ORDER DELAY?

bellaporterr

Hey, I placed my order nearly 3 weeks ago in October and am yet to receive my confirmation email, I spoke to my local Optus store and they said im likely to receive it end of December and there was nothing to do to speed up the process even though its already been nearly three weeks so yeah im not sure there's anything you can do sorry

bellaporterr

Hey, I placed my order nearly 3 weeks ago in October and am yet to receive my confirmation email, I spoke to my local Optus store and they said I am likely to receive it end of December and there was nothing to do to speed up the process even though it's already been nearly three weeks so yeah I am not sure there's anything you can do sorry

Dan_C

Hi @emilyclxre @bellaporterr

I'm sorry we weren’t able to get to you guys sooner. I hope you guys have since heard back regarding the status of your order. It can depend on when the order was placed and just how many of these orders require a follow up of some sort. A delay can be caused by us needing further documentation to verify your ID or if there's an outstanding balance or equipment pay out fee charge. I presume you've ordered an iPhone x @bellaporter? iPhone Xpre-order was open up to a large number of customers and a result we do have a number of orders waiting to be fulfilled. At this stage we're unable to offer an exact time frame. We don't want to charge you for something that you haven't received.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Shar-nic

Im in the same situation.

Need phone desperately

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos