Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

No internet account showing in MyAccount Optus fail again

Hi,

Why is it that my internet account that was previously showing in MyAccount together with my Mobiles account (2 different account numbers) since they have redesigned their MyAccount web page has now disapeared  ?

I was able to access both accounts on the same page with the same login, when they changed the page design I was able to see both accounts but when trying to access the internet account it would take me to another web page (old design).

I had a chat with Gigi on 15/012/18 to ask why that was happening, she or he said that they would fix it and it would be available within 24H, since then 10 days ago the internet account has totally disapeared from MyAccount,so no way to access it ?

I called Optus this morning and after 45 mns of trying to explain my problem, the Optus guy had no idea of what to do to fix it, you could feel it in his voice and by the way he responded. So after 45 mns, guess what, we got disconnected, like each time they don't know what to do.And he had all my phone numbers, mobile, home, email address, but no call back.

Another BIG FAIL from Optus ! .... Again !

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Moderator GuyCS

Re: No internet account showing in MyAccount Optus fail again

Hi @Caledoz - thanks for reaching out. We do apologise for the difficulties getting a resolution for this one. It might be the case that your mobile account was migrated onto our upgraded system and could have caused the accounts to be split. If you'd like us to check this for you, can you please send me a private message with your full name, date of birth, and account number(s) for privacy reasons? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: No internet account showing in MyAccount Optus fail again

@GuyCS Thank you, I have sent you a PM today.

Hope that you can find a solution so I can access my Internet/home phone account ASAP.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors