cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Mines
New Contributor

New sim prepaid for activation

Just want to ask why cant i proceed with optis sim prepaid activation without giving my debit or credit card as ill only use the prepaid sim i got for 3 days  in australia..isnt it tis is already loaded with 10 dollars so i dont more than this amount..how do i continue with activation pls help am leaving australia within 3 days so it would be a waste of money if i cant use my new prepaid sim whichni just bought now

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: New sim prepaid for activation

Probably for identification. They dont like evil people using anonymous phones.

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Re: New sim prepaid for activation

Hi @Mines,  apologies for the delay in replying.  At the time of activation we do require ID proof and you can use your overseas passport for this. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors